Platinum VISA Credit Cards
UPDATE - Start Watching the Mail for Your New Platinum Visa Chip Card!
Some members have already received their new Platinum Visa chip enabled credit cards, and all Emerald CU cardholders should have their new chip cards by the end of the second quarter this year. Here are some important reminders and additional information regarding your new plastics:
• Activate your new Platinum Visa chip card immediately upon receipt.
• Sign the back of the card - Do not write "See ID." This is not a valid signature and merchants may not accept your card for payment.
• You may receive your new PIN before the plastic arrives. Keep it in a safe place and do not share it with anyone.
• Destroy your old magnetic strip card and begin using your new chip card.
• Your old magnetic strip card will be deactivated 90 days after your new chip card is issued.
• Your account number will remain the same, but the expiration date will be updated.
Please contact your nearest branch if you need further assistance.
Our Platinum VISA Cards offer you the following benefits:
- No Annual Fee
- Rates as Low as 8.95% APR*
- No Balance Transfer Fee
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Generous Credit Limits
- 5-Day Late Payment Grace Period (beginning with due date)
- ScoreCard Reward Points - Earn 1 Point for Every $1 Spent with
•••APPLY TODAY!••• Click HERE for a Printable Application and Disclosure or call 216-581-5581 (toll-free 800-867-8434) for more information.
Looking to Increase Your Line of Credit? Click HERE for a Printable Request Form
Protect Your Visa with Emerald Payment Protection*
No matter the reason for using your Visa
credit card, it can be a
financial gamble because things happen…life happens.
You’re betting you can pay
back your balance and not lose your job (through no fault of your
own), become disabled (due to injury or illness), take family leave,
or pass away. All of
which could leave your family responsible for your loan balance.
Get the payment protection you need to lessen the worries
about repaying loans during a time when your income may be reduced
Protected events include:
• Loss of life
• Involuntary Unemployment
• Family Leave
Calculate your estimated
protected loan payment amount
Calculate your estimated protected loan payment amount HERE.*
ScoreCard Rewards - View Merchandise & Redeem Points
To report a lost or stolen card, or for account information
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The APR and credit limit you may
qualify for at account opening will depend on your credit
worthiness. Restrictions apply. All rates and promotions subject to
Your purchase of Emerald Payment Protection is optional and will not
affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit
agreement required to obtain a loan.
Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions
may apply. Please contact a
loan officer for a full explanation of the terms of Emerald Payment
Protection. You may cancel
protection at any time.
The Loan Calculators are intended to provide approximate information
about your loan payment and do not constitute an offer to extend
credit. Your actual payment information may vary
The Loan Calculators are intended to provide approximate information about your loan payment and do not constitute an offer to extend credit. Your actual payment information may vary.