Student Banking is provided in many of the six school systems served by Emerald Credit Union. This program is co-sponsored by affiliated PTA organizations. It provides a means of regular savings for young members. These accounts have no minimum activity or balance requirements.
Campus Passport - Award Winning!
The Campus Passport program at Emerald Credit Union is not only a great way to help a student fund the expenses of college, but as a joint owner on the account, it allows parents to teach their student about financial literacy with a free checking account and a low line-of-credit Visa card. With the largest network of surcharge-free ATMs, we will be right with you on, or very near your campus!
Campus Passport is the Ohio Credit Union League's Louise Herring Philosophy-In-Action Member Service Award Winner for 2012!
The Emerald Credit Union Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay college the smart way with great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
The loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- We offer a choice of competitive fixed or variable interest rates providing even more choice and flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available - like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- 24/7 online account management
To learn more or to apply, please get started here. >